Hairy Yak Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol

+3
bigkie
cuff
HairyYak
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol

Post  knightwalker11 Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 am

yay come Germans we can do it
knightwalker11
knightwalker11

Back to top Go down

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol

Post  HairyYak Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

right we have lost german dave as he has to go to a wedding and another german Sad so once again its not looking good - if we lose any more may have to pull the plug Sad but realy want to avoid that

i am trying to press gang some players in and i will buy some smocks and caps etc to try and boost the numbers if needed but its a struggle lol

also and this is a biggie i may have lost my first aider is any 1 a upto date first aider Smile

lets keep fingers crossed and hunt some more germans down Smile
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

https://hairyyak.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:40 pm

ok with german man power so low they have been using some of there nazi gold to buy off some french collaborators Smile so willing to allow a few frenchies to help ze germans if it helps keep the game alive Smile

HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cuff Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 pm

contacted chrispy about the coventry nazzis waiting for a reply Smile
cuff
cuff

Back to top Go down

Post  cuff Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:59 pm

iv also asked rob from tean aswell for some of his troops
cuff
cuff

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

cool but no teflon coated ones Very Happy
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cuff Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 pm

paz has managed to scrounge some german kit to borrow out if you have a word with him he ll let you know the details Very Happy
cuff
cuff

Back to top Go down

Post  cuff Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:23 pm

HairyYak wrote:ok i know i am realy tired from running and playing black ops at fireball on no sleep Sad but you talking code there cuff lol , is that 2 folks who are not coming now or maybe or what lol maybe it make more sense after a snooze Smile

what i meant mate was chris and aaron might not be there due to work commitments Crying or Very sad
cuff
cuff

Back to top Go down

Post  bigkie Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:09 am

Chris and Aaron definetly not going to make it. Chris can't get time off and Aaron too busy scoffing heston meals. Hope this helps square numbers a bit as am really looking forward to this. Think a lot of guys are either at a gunman cold war weekend or there is a cia game on too that's why I have had little luck getting any of them.
bigkie
bigkie

Back to top Go down

Post  knightwalker11 Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 am

i hope this don't get cancelled really looking forward to playing with local group

CIA had there game last week
knightwalker11
knightwalker11

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 pm

nope it will happen maybe less numbers than hoped but hey its a start Smile more around the 10-12 a side rather than the 20 i hoped for so lots more sneaking around Smile

only major change is will break for dinner as not enough to play and eat at same time Smile
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  knightwalker11 Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:12 pm

well we Germans do better been out numbered
knightwalker11
knightwalker11

Back to top Go down

Post  bigkie Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Yay! Saturday just around corner, and double yay get to shoot at germans again! Always makes me smile that one. Right time to see if I can find everything and possibly be good idea to charge up some batteries. cheers
bigkie
bigkie

Back to top Go down

Post  mark.silvers Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 am

i'm ready to shoot some allies!!! yum yum

mark.silvers

Back to top Go down

Post  bigkie Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:07 am

mark.silvers wrote:i'm ready to shoot some allies!!! yum yum
That sounds like fighting talk to me Mark! lol!
bigkie
bigkie

Back to top Go down

Post  mark.silvers Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:05 am

he he .. on a serious note i amm really looking forward to this game also it's my first time shooting outside of gunman midlands and honiley so will be a nice change.will also be nice to meet some new peeps..especially the guy with the mg42 looks cool!!! see you sat bud..

mark.silvers

Back to top Go down

Post  bigkie Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:23 am

Look a bit closer mark, that's the mighty marsha with HER mg42. Lol.
bigkie
bigkie

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:26 am

its not hers Sad was at the game and they asked who was willing to carry it around and use and about 15 strapping men and me lol all sort of stepped back , marsha was the only 1 to step forward to use and carry lol

I got 3 kills in first game firing it off her shoulder - was great fun muhahaha ahh the days of the dark side Smile
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mark.silvers Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:03 am

oops sorry marsha, didn't look at your profile, he he he he... hard to tell who anyone is with all the kit on... he he lol!

mark.silvers

Back to top Go down

Post  knightwalker11 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:26 am

np mate
looking forward to this first time doing a local game and ready to shoot some allies
knightwalker11
knightwalker11

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 am

i'm sure a little quick blue on blue early on wont go a miss affraid
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mark.silvers Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 am

be good to meet some local german buddies.. like your loadout.. very impressive. looking forward to kicking some allied ass Twisted Evil

mark.silvers

Back to top Go down

Post  cuff Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:00 pm

got to catch us first tongue

bring on the trumpets 1 more day to go cheers
cuff
cuff

Back to top Go down

Post  knightwalker11 Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:32 pm

getting really excited cheers
knightwalker11
knightwalker11

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:04 pm

aye i still got to figure how to get everything there lol as got some pyros and bbs to bring for fireball and shit load of stuff for lunch lol

and have date for the next 1 Smile july 16th i think off hand but have listed it , so this on sat , black ops on sunday then will start writing the next game as will be working on that mainly as no need to do any for fireball for a while bounce bounce bounce bounce

keep revising this 1 , but after tonight will seal orders up and hope lol dont want to set to much to do and not get much done nor do a want a crushing allies victory by 11am Wink ok 3pm for those worried i know it all and playing i just playing a grunt engineer and certain items will be placed by german members so i wont know and if i did i would not tell lol

ww2 gear sat atacs sunday a good weekend Smile

looking forward to meeting some new folks and seeing some from past games Smile then shooting the lot of you muahahahaha
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next