Hairy Yak Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol

+3
bigkie
cuff
HairyYak
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol Empty Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol

Post  HairyYak Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:47 am

Sides will be capped at 16 to start off with but may be increased to 20 if needed

Axis

1st ic
2nd ic

1 Joseph ashley - will be the german rocket scientist (some would say mad scientist)
2 Marsha
3 Mark Silvers
4 John Thomson aka Badger Smile
5 Cameron Thompson aka cub Wink
6 Andy Kemp
7 Roy Bailey aka sprocket
8 Hayden Hickman
9 Lewis
10 Dave Cowdrill

Allies

1st ic Mark Tolley
2nd ic Stu McDermott (not confirmed)

1 Andy Barrington
2 James Parker
3 Andy Tolley
5 Neil aka Snippy
6 Paz tastic
7 chris wray aka hairy yak - (engineer) game / time / numbers permitting
8 roadkill
9 Adam McDermott (not confimed )
10 Kieran - Bigkie/Yetie
11 Steve - Muddyfunster for now
12 Rob - Scrubs

Leibstandarte Scharfuhrer Schulze looking for some troops to command Wink

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol DSCF6071

The fearless Captain Cuff - thou i did see him run at the Indiana Jones games so maybe not that fearless cheers

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol DSCF5970

Allied troops starting to mass

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol P1020656

Von Froogle early days next to his arch nemesis Indiana Jones

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol P1010968

Paz tastic

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol P1020039

Snippy

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol P1020016

Andy tolley - known as the 1 that never made captain ....

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol P1020008

Captain Cuff guarding Dr Jones ont he quest for the Eye of RA

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol P1020012

Marsha

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol 7920_1238142666388_1013896160_30734978_2679472_n

Private Barrington

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol 7920_1238147306504_1013896160_30735007_1709225_n

Private Parker v1

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol DSCF6216

Private Parker V2

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol DSCF6108

Big Kie ( i think )

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol DSCF6094

Rob aka scrubs and some other good looking guy affraid

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol DSCF6097

Stu & Adam McDermott and maybe 1 of the brits ?

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol DSCF6148

Last edited by HairyYak on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 am; edited 26 times in total
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

https://hairyyak.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol Empty Re: Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol

Post  cuff Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:13 pm

i will ask a few more allies to come along you may aswell put paz down aswell
cuff
cuff

Back to top Go down

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol Empty Allies mobilizing

Post  bigkie Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:54 am

Hey, Have had Capt. Cuff get intouch to let us know about this. Would hopefully bring down 5 for the allied side. Will double check on names and let you know asap. will also let some of the axis guys know too so we can have someone apart from Dave to shoot at! Sorry Dave Laughing
bigkie
bigkie

Back to top Go down

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol Empty Re: Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol

Post  HairyYak Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:30 am

hehehe ok nps , i not put it realy out there as still need to finish the game etc as may need to change some things but i got the feb fireball woodland game i am just finishing off as well as the feb fireball black ops game phew Sad lol

and to be honest 15 vs joe and dave sounds good fun Smile
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  knightwalker11 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:07 pm

yay i'm in looking forward to meeting you guys on the battle field plus going full kit for this
knightwalker11
knightwalker11

Back to top Go down

Post  afrojoe.xl5 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Well atleast theres now 3 of us Laughing
afrojoe.xl5
afrojoe.xl5

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:24 am

yer marsha is cool 15+ big men and who is it that carrys the mg42 or what ever it was - marsha lol thou got 3 good early kills with it on her shoulder Smile good times until i blew myself up with my grenade that ignited in my hand burning it and killing me lol
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  knightwalker11 Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 am

that was a fun day didn't realise i had so many kills with that thing even tho it was heavy
i found the knack to carry it around
knightwalker11
knightwalker11

Back to top Go down

Bookings thread and now players booked in photo thread as well lol Empty Names for the Brits

Post  bigkie Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi people.
Right have had a ring round and have the following names for a few Brits to come along.
1) Kieran - Bigkie/Yetie (and yes that is me in the photo cheers )
2) Chris - Plink/Hoot
3) Aaron - Brine
4) Steve - Call sign TBA
5) Rob - Scrubs
This is only so far, and have passed news to the few germans based at gunman midlands to see if i can drum up some more numbers for you.

p.s. mine and chris's call signs are doble based on what mood we are in and how much piss taking out of each other is going on..
bigkie
bigkie

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 pm

cool kieran i forgot to mention about age how old are they all as a rule fireball is 18+ but i may be able to swing it a little if needed , only askign as was a few younger players at the f+o game so best for me to check Smile

also any of those the other brit on the team photo above ?
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cuff Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:26 pm

is that crispy your refering to mate, last name i remember him having was goerge (out of goerge & mildred) because him and aaron was like a old married couple at senny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cuff
cuff

Back to top Go down

Post  bigkie Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:29 pm

No worries on age mate, All old!!
The other brit is Rob, on the left hand edge of the group shot.
bigkie
bigkie

Back to top Go down

Post  bigkie Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Yeah its chrispy mate. But am willing to and another call sign to the list, plus that and Mildred is a cracker for aaron. lol.
bigkie
bigkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tollster Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:27 am

I prefer Brine lol. Best part of the weekend was them pair argueing like a married couple, especially after Aarons 'Brine surprise supper', i hear Gordon Ramsey is after the recipe. Laughing
Tollster
Tollster

Back to top Go down

Post  bigkie Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Chris, have had the first of the germans come back. Can you out Mark Silvers on the bratwurst list please. Cheers.
bigkie
bigkie

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm

added Smile
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cuff Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 am

add road kill to the allies aswell please oh hairy one
cuff
cuff

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 am

As it stands the allies have hit the cap of 16 where as ze germans are slacking at 4 - so guess time to look for ze germans Smile after feb fireball is out of way will start pushing this around as so far it mainly just word of mouth - but if you know any germans give them the head start - once we get the germans numbers up we can increase the capp to say 22 (with me thinking that means 20 will show ) i dont want to go above that as i want there to be alot of sneaking around the site with small and large skirmishs but not tripping over folks and having to work as a unit Smile

only thing i ask if you book is please come as i will have pay out for non players Sad

HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  knightwalker11 Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:39 am

well like hell i'm going to miss this one
knightwalker11
knightwalker11

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 am

ok as i am bored today - just finished last bits of this saturdays games - just need to make some bombs lol

have changed andy tolleys picture from one of the many with his hand up hit Laughing

and have added 1 for snippy Smile

yup i was that bored Sad
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cuff Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 am

i spoke to crispy yesterday and he does,nt know if hes going to get the time off work and if aaron is out at sea in his inflatable dingy just incase you need to look for 2 more
cuff
cuff

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:13 am

ok i know i am realy tired from running and playing black ops at fireball on no sleep Sad but you talking code there cuff lol , is that 2 folks who are not coming now or maybe or what lol maybe it make more sense after a snooze Smile
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  knightwalker11 Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 am

it looks like we getting a few German now Very Happy
knightwalker11
knightwalker11

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:42 am

yer should be a cpl more soon , with wife been realy ill and having to do extra at fireball i not had much time, but all my fireball games are over till after this so i can spend more time on it Smile
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HairyYak Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 am

ok i am back on board and we are full steam ahead and all that lol ( ok not had confirmation from stu and adam yet but have emailed stu to find out )

base areas have been sorted out and the game is coming together now Smile
HairyYak
HairyYak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next